Search

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Sherif needs a cheap computer

For the past eight months, I've been working on a project that is very dear to me. And the project is nearing it's completion. There is only one last sprint!

A part of the project is an augmented reality experiment. For that I need a computer (or laptop). For me age is not important, and I apply that to computers too. But the only specs that I need are:

1) computer must be in working condition
2) computer must have a hard disc
3) computer must have a USB port.

That's all I need and I will be happy again!

If you happen to have an old computer you want to get rid of,

Or if you know somewhere where I can get a used computer,

Let me know by emailing me sherif.maktabi@gmail.com.

Much love,

Sherif Maktabi
Twitter: @SherifMango

No comments:

Post a Comment