Search

Saturday, July 9, 2011

In than 24 hours, Sherif gets the perfect laptop

Yesterday, I posted that I need a cheap old laptop. I was hoping that somehow, someone out there's grandfather owns a 2001 laptop, pentium 4, and doesn't need it anymore. Because his grandfather now has a Mac.

Something else happened. In less that 24 hours, I was able to get in contact with someone who had EXACTLY what I wanted and more.

My friend Joseph Massih from Active Identity 's brother, (not grandfather), has a dealership specialized in used desktops, laptops and screens that are in great condition.

His depot is in amchit, Jbeil. And as soon as I hung up the phone Joseph, I was on my way there. One hour later, i became te proud owner of a DELL laptop [1GB Ram, Pentium M].

I can now finish my project :)

Sherif Maktabi
Twitter: @SherifMango

No comments:

Post a Comment