Search

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Today, Dad Agrees






All opportunities are equal, but some opportunities are more equal than others. Like animals. Every year, we migrate to Saudi Arabia to renew our "residency". After today we will no longer do that. My dad and I achieved this, one-of-a-kind, agreement during lunch where we debated beautifully. I do not want to insult Arab culture. No, not at all. In fact, we then went to the Arabicity exhibition and was blown away by the creatives that are Arabs. From swings representing 350 ideas of dream to casts of bronze silver dreams into traditional arab designs and dreamy people vacuuming the mind set of Arab culture, all made me want to kiss the head of every turban wearing, hijab loving, ferrari driving man and women that haven't succumbed to total globalization. I love you all. Except Benladen, fuck you.

No comments:

Post a Comment