Search

Friday, October 29, 2010

Today, I met with Marcel Ghanem


I skipped my statistics class because I had to drop off my sister. The cab didn't make it and she was late. I took her lateness and substituted it with my own. Today was the first day I take notes on my ipad and not on paper. I saved paper today. It took me an hour to get out of my house and onto the freeway, then fifteen minutes to get to LBC Adma. I had a meeting with the Kalam el Nas' team and we spoke out the upcoming episode and about how I can help them. Then I went to Dina's place and I had dinner with her. We fought. We fought because 150 women attacked 3 men in Dahye the other day. She tells me that she has the right to hit me. I tell her that if its the case, then I have the right to do that too.

I guess I don't. We're still fighting. I don't even want to hit girls. Even if they are stronger than me. But hey, sometimes you believe in things that are self evident because they are self-evident... like human rights... are they really self-evident? Like God you mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment